Wednesday 30 October 2013

JANET AYURVEDA - Real Papaya - No Marks Face Wash

THE BEST FACE WASH I'VE USED SO FAR!

I was introduced to this product a year ago by my sister, and I'm in love ever since.


This product:

  • Is 100% soap free
  • Controls black/white heads
  • Deep cleanses skin removing makeup, dirt & surface oil
  • Clears clogged pores
  • Gently renews skin removing dead skin cells & lightening marks, discoloration & dark patches
  • Leaves skin clear, fresh & younger looking
  • Has Natural Vitamin A + E
  • Is for Normal - Oily skin
  • NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS (Which is GREAT!)
It has 100% Natural Active Extracts - Papaya + Aloe Vera + Honey + Mint

This face wash does exactly what is says. I use it every morning & night in the shower. It says to massage it on your face and leave it on for one minute then wash it off, which is exactly what I do. It leaves you with this amazing cool feeling, I'm sure its the mint lol. It has a sweet smell which is obviously the papaya, but you also do smell a hint of mint.

I do see a difference on my face. Much more clear, clean, black/white heads free (not that I really had any), and definitely leaves my skin fresh & younger looking.

The product isn't sticky at all, it's orange on the inside, and doesn't foam up which is okay I guess, even though I like it when a face wash gets all soapy.

The packaging is a nice medium sized orange tube (100 ml). It also comes in a pump bottle. 

The tube is priced at 170 Sri Lankan rupees, if you convert that to Canadian Dollars it comes to about $1.35. To me that's a great deal for sure!

This is a Sri Lankan product, so it's kind of tough to get your hands on, and they don't even sell them on their website which is a bummer. (I should check eBay or Amazon :p *Fingers Crossed*)

You can check out their website for several other products besides face wash. 

Overall I would rate this product 8.5/10. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment